10 June 2015

Stylist network event

I was invited to a stylist network event in Shoreditch recently. Admittedly, I was a bit apprehensive about attending the event, as I have never been to any similar kind of events before. I didn't know what to expect and what it would be like at all. However, I find myself at a point in my life where I am encouraging myself to be bolder and try new things. In the words of Nate  Berkus “You will enrich your life immeasurably if you approach it with a sense of wonder and discovery, and always challenge yourself to try new things”. So I went, and how glad I am that I did.

This event opened up a whole new world for me and at the perfect time to be honest as I am starting to have an interest and a passion for beauty, fashion and photography. I met such kind and inspiring people who are really passionate and working towards their goals in the fashion industry. There were many bloggers, stylists, photographers and even magazine companies. It was an extraordinary atmosphere to be in, where people were very supportive and helpful. I will definitely be attending more events like this!


Below are a few pictures I took to show you what the studio looked like (Very beautiful) and a few of the people that attended the event.





Rebekah the lady in the middle who organised the event with guest speakers Vesa Perakyla (Fashion stylist and Creative director) and  Monique lewis ( Personal shopper and fashion stylist).


This is Starlet a fashion stylist and a personal shopper. Instagram- starletj

Jacket- Missguided Top- Asos Jeans- Topshop | Bag- Saint Laurent | Shoes- Valentino

This is Esther and her blog is esthertopelookbook.wordpress.com

Top- Asos Skirt- Asos | Shoes- Asos



                    This is Siobhan.

Top- Topshop | Jeans- Asos | Trainers- Nike



Glam Africa was one of the magazine companies at the event. Their website is http://glamafrica.com. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Colour Amber. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig