22 January 2016

Barcelona series: The sunshine fills my hair.

So it has been a while since my last blog post. In my defence I've been very busy with studying for my final year and working at the same time. It's very hard to try and find a balance but I'm learning. So over the Christmas period the family and I decided to go in search of some winter sun in Barcelona. Although it wasn't hot the weather was great during the day. Over the next couple of weeks I'll be posting my holiday outfits pictures taken by my photographer Pamela Dube. So stay tuned for more.

The post below is just a nice simple light outfit! People that know me know that I love light colours and wearing colour on colour to create a seamless look. 

Outfit details 

Top- Thrift Shop | Trousers- ASOS | Nude Courts- Jasper Conran










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Colour Amber. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig